Face-to-face learning and offline access
Deepen learning by joining an offline facilitated Learning Lab and completing a course with peers
Pure online learning isn’t for everyone. So Learning Labs bring managers and entrepreneurs together to work through AMI’s high quality practical courses in an offline workshop setting.
Learning Labs are hosted by AMI partners across Africa and led by an AMI-trained facilitator, who helps participants apply what they learn to their own jobs or business.
Learning Labs offer deeper engagement, offline access to content, face to face learning and facilitation and great networking opportunities!
- AMI’s world class African content
- Deeper engagement with peers
- Expert facilitation
- Access for those with no Internet connection
- An affordable solution for company training needs
- Personalised printed Certificate of Completion
- Downloads and print outs of key tools
Partner with us
AMI offers Learning Labs through local partners , or direct to companies.
Contact us if you are:
- Interested in Learning Labs for your company
- Would like to offer a Learning Lab for your clients or constituents
- Interested in partner services like branded communities, revenue share models, bulk membership packages and customised content